Sunday, September 14, 2014

09-14-14 CrossFit

Warm up:
500m row, snatches, HSPU

WOD:
Snatch
3-3-3-3-3
45#, 55#, 60#, 65#, 70# (fail)

On the 65# I did a lot of pressing out of the top. On the 70#, I couldn't get it much higher than my chest. I have a heck of a time getting myself under the bar- should look up some tutorials and try and improve that lift since I tend to just fling it up and press it out.

WOD:
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
HSPU (knees on wt bench, head to 35# plate with abmat)
L-pull ups (blue/black chin over bars)

19:10min

Had some wait time as I tried to get Bruce to do this with me and we needed the pull up bar at the same time. Probably scaled the HSPU a bit too much but thought it would take more out of me than that. Pull ups were mostly sets of three with the last one being a pathetic attempt. Arms are gonna be hurting tomorrow.

Did 2 WODs since I took two rest days in a row...

No comments:

Post a Comment