Friday, July 25, 2014

07-25-14 CrossFit

Warm up:
500m row
2 rds: Samson stretch, 10 OHS (PVC, 2.5#+PVC), 15 abmat sit ups, 10 back extensions, 5 pull ups (blue/black, red/blue/black), 5 ring dips (blue)

WOD:
Helen:
3 rds for time:
Run 400m (row 500m)
21 KBS (26#)
12 pull ups (red/blue/black)

18:25min

Really hot outside and I donated blood yesterday so I was pretty gassed for the entire workout. Rowed rather than ran due to heel pain that keeps coming back. May wait to run until I get some more weight off and I'm sure the heel is gonna hold up to it. Used heavier bands (180# resistance) as my shoulders have not been able to withstand too many pull ups in a row. Broke my KBS into two sets, varying how many I did in each set, and pull ups into 2 sets for the first round and 3 sets for the remaining two. Row times were eh, but I tried to keep at least 25s/m and use it as a recovery, though running would have been a better recovery for the arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment