Tuesday, July 22, 2014

07-22-14 CrossFit

Warm up:
500m row, stretching out shoulders with PVC pipe, stretching in the bottom of the squat, handstand hold with feet on bar on rack- straight up and down from hips through arms- approx 1 min total.

WOD:
For time:
3 min handstand hold (knees on 23" box + plate)
100 squats (50 squats)
50m handstand walk (knees on 20" box, shifting weight back and forth, lifting palms off ground but keeping fingers in contact for 50 "steps")
100 squats (50 squats)
30 HSPU (knees on 17.5" bench, head to abmat on 25# plate)

21:12min

Took about 7 min to get the 3 min accumulated handstand hold.  Chose to cut squats in half so I would hopefully be able to walk the next few days and did them in sets of 5. The handstand walk didn't take very long, probably should have scaled it a bit more difficult. HSPU's were eh- didn't feel like I went deep enough, but not sure I could have gone deeper. It was a little rough doing the box work since I have a huge bruise on my knee from lunges, but I made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment