Monday, May 21, 2012

05-21-12 CrossFit

CrossFit

3 RFT
50 double unders (150 singles)
40 sit ups (feet anchored)
30 MBC (8#)
20 Pull ups (jumping)
10 HSPU (red/purple)

39:18min

I always made fun of the people on the Biggest Loser who complained whenever they had to change trainers. Well, today Brian was gone so I had a new trainer. I missed Brian. He knows where I'm at, how far I've come and what is typical for me during a work out. The new guy (who I never even caught his name) kept checking to make sure I wasn't dead or about to pass out and was encouraging, but just not Brian. Ridiculous I know, but there it is. I didn't die, though I was fighting off vomiting for about 3/4 of the workout, and I did it, even though he said after the fact he should have set a 30min time limit. But I'm too damn stubborn for time limits and want to just work till I'm done! Even when I started the third round and everyone else was pretty much done, and I just wanted to do 15 MBC, I powered through and did all 30. It sucked, but I did it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment