Friday, May 9, 2014

05-09-14 CrossFit Intervention, 2yrs later

Definitely made some gains here. But I've noticed improvements just doing the pull ups and dips during my warm up each day. Changed up my warm up some today and did 3rds with only 5 pull ups and 5 dips in the first two rounds, skipping them completely during the third round. Also upped to 15 sit ups each round.

Apparently I copied this workout down wrong- I thought it was weird but did it anyways- for the first set, I did 10 HSPU rather than 5. Would have gotten a lot more rounds had I done it right, considering the HSPU was what slowed me down each round after the first 5-6 of them...

03-28-12 CrossFit

CrossFit Intervention Day 17

AMRAP in 10min
5 pullups (jumping)
5 HSPU (blue/blue bands)

then

AMRAP in 10min
5 floor windshield wipers (knees slightly bent)
5 dips (24" box, feet on ground)

8 rounds + 5 pullups, then 8 rounds + 3 windshield wipers

AMRAP 10 min
5 pull ups (blue/black bands)
10 HSPU (knees on weight bench, head to abmat on 10lb plate)

then

AMRAP 10 min
5 dips (blue band/jumping)
5 floor windshield wipers (knees bent)

8 rounds + 5 pull ups, then 10 rounds + 5 dips

Kinda want to redo the first half to see how much I can get with the correct number of HSPU. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment