Tuesday, April 29, 2014

04-29-14 CrossFit Intervention, 2yrs later

My T2B really haven't improved at all over the last 2yrs. Still ripped the crap out of my hands- should have done some callous work prior to this work out.

03-23-12 CrossFit

CrossFit Intervention Day 15

AMRAP in 20min
10 T2B (knees up)
3 Pullups (jump with blue band)
13 Deadlift (45#)

5 rounds + 10 T2B

AMRAP 20min
10 T2B (knees up)
3 pullups (green/black band)
13 deadlift (85#)

7 rounds + 10 T2B + 3 pullups + 6 deadlifts

It took me longer to get into the bands and such than it took to actually do the 3 pullups. Maybe could have changed bands, but this is what I've been working with so far in warm ups. Good weight on the deadlifts- did them in sets of 5 for all but the first round. Split the T2B up into sets of 5 but it still did nothing to save my hands. Need to do some searching on what I can do to improve them- definitely need more core strength in general, and that will probably help.

No comments:

Post a Comment