Wednesday, November 5, 2014

11-05-14 CrossFit

Warm up:
24 burpees

WOD:
For time:
400m run
50 pull ups (black/green)
400m run
50 push ups (snaking)
400m run
50 sit ups (abmat)
400m run
50 squats

31:41min

I really tried to talk myself out of this workout this morning. I slept a bit late, didn't feel the greatest and was sitting in my pajamas looking at the schedule trying to find a different day to do it. Which, I wouldn't have done. I don't have the best track record at making up workouts I skip. So, I decided I had an hour to do it and it might take me near that but I'd give it a go anyways. The pull ups and push ups sucked, but sit ups and squats went pretty quick. The running was good as well. Overall, I'm thrilled I made myself do it and can mark it off the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment